Create and edit office documents wherever you are
Work with office documents on your Android device thanks to Quickoffice, a tool with which you can create and edit text documents, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and even PDF files.
All-in-one solution for on and offline work.
Handle Microsoft Office documents
Quickoffice is compatible with Microsoft Office documents created with the 1997-2010 versions. You can create, edit and share these documents with whoever you want, but you can also make use of other interesting options:
- Access Google Drive, Dropbox and other online storage services.
- Check the spelling of your documents.
- Edit formulas on spreadsheets.
- Create presentations.
- Add notes to PDF files.
If you're one of those users that is always moving around and needs to edit office documents wherever you go, you have to download Quickoffice for Android.
- The version, size and requirements of Android vary depending on the device.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Quickoffice iPhone 6.1.4
Work with Office documents on iOS devices